Cheesy Jalapeno Bread Twists
1 Tbsp. yeast (1pkt)
2 Tbsp. sugar
1 1/2 cup warm water
1 Tbsp. oil
1 tsp salt
3 1/2 cups flour
1/4 cup butter (soft)
1 cup grated cheese
3 Tbsp Jalapenos chopped
- In a bowl add oil, salt, and flour mix in the yeast, sugar, and warm water together using dough hook for about 5 minutes. If dough seems too sticky add some flour.
- Cover the bowl with dough with cling wrap leave rise for 20mins in a warm place.
- Remove the cling wrap and knock down the dough.
- Roll the dough into a large rectangle on a floured surface.
- spread the dough with the soften butter.
- Sprinkle over the grated cheese and the Jalapenos.
- Fold the dough in half and cut into 15-20 strips (about 1 inch each).
- Twist each strip and place on an floured baking sheet.
- Leave the twists to rise for 15-20 mins.
- Bake the breadsticks at Gas Mark 6 = 200C = 400F for 15-20 minutes or until golden .
- serve warm