fantastic way to use up leftover dhal curry
1 cup Leftover Dal
2 cup Wheat Flour/chapatti flour
2 green chillies thinly sliced
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 cup yogurt
2 tbls Chickpea flour
1 tbls Chopped fresh coriander leaves
2 spring onions chopped
Salt to taste
1 tsp Oil to finish up the dough
1. In a large bowl combine all the ingredients. And form a soft dough. Add a little water if dough is a little dry.
2. Divide the dough into equal portions and roll it in small balls
3. Roll the ball into small circle like roti.
4. Heat a griddle or frying pan, transfer roti to the hot pan.
5. Cook one side then flip it over and cook the other side.
6. Brush with oil and flip again and cook the oil side.
7. Repeat the on the other side, when evenly cooked on both the side remove and serve hot with a cup of hot tea.